Wednesday, December 10, 2008

baby steps

A few of my friends have had babies lately, and that got me looking for some great gifts to bestow on the little ones. While perusing the vastness of the internet, I stumbled upon what very well may be the cutest shoes ever. I am already a sucker for all things felt, but these make me seriously consider having a child. (Is it wrong for retail to inspire motherhood?)


Aurelia & Annalise, who of course are on Etsy offer a great selection of these darling shoes for very reasonable prices. They also have adorable hair clips , bands and hats. Find them here.

2 comments:

Lis Wing said...

Hi Meikel. I am so glad I found your blog! All your interests ect. are right up my alley. I love the felt baby products. so cool. Anyway, I hope it's okay that I put a link to this blog on my pigmama1 blog. It's just what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Family Oils said...

I just love those boots with hearts!!! Too cute!