Wednesday, December 10, 2008

just can't get enough



I have not stopped listening to these five albums in constant rotation for days. I love them, you will too. From top left:

Vampire Weekend, Vampire Weekend
Kanye West, 808's & Heartbreaks
Colplay, Viva la Vida (Prospeckt March Edition)
Yelle, Pop Up
Orignial Motion Picture Soudtrack, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

I didn't link to these because I got them all off Itunes, I haven't bought a CD in years so if you would like a CD I suppose Borders, or Amazon would have these.

*I have also been listening to the fantastic mix that Emily made me, I hope some of you were luck enough to receive Late Fall, Run to The Lights Of the City. It is wonderful, as is Emily.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Take some advice from Nike...if you get a chance to see Yelle, just do it. And bring your dancing shoes.

Also, see Vampire Weekend. If you can see them with Andy Sandberg...even better. (Yes, that's me bragging. I won't tell you that I've met these bands, too...oh wait. I guess I did. I can't help it.) :)

Nick and Norah's. Great soundtrack. [I heart Michael Cera.] Movie was so so.

Great choices, Meikel!

Meikel said...

Jill- It ain't braggin if you done it!

Jess Hammond said...

May I suggest a new album to add to your current listening selection? Day & Age - The Killers.