Sunday, November 23, 2008

Coldplay

My sister-in-law Megann and her friends had an extra ticket to last nights Coldplay concert and I was lucky enough to get to go with them!

Thought I would like to start this post out with some excellent photography by Takay. These photo's were featured in the July issue of Spin magazine.


This is Megann and I winning at life:

For some reason I was to chicken to bring the good camera to the concert (after all the ticket said no camera's) so I brought along the trusty canon ELPH and while reliable, it does'nt really produce the best images. So let's say that the blurry-ness and grainy-ness is artistic . . . yes artistic.






Thanks Megann!

5 comments:

Barb @ getupandplay said...

Wasn't it the MOST incredible concert ever?? We were there, too, and LOVED IT!

Jake and Jenna said...

best concert of my life.

Allison Tiek said...

You're killing me! We were stuck watching the worst football game EVER!

Morgan and Sunni said...

I second that... it was such a fun concert!!

naomi megan. said...

i think coldplay was one of the best concerts i've been to. love their stuff.