Sunday, November 23, 2008

Coldplay

My sister-in-law Megann and her friends had an extra ticket to last nights Coldplay concert and I was lucky enough to get to go with them!

Thought I would like to start this post out with some excellent photography by Takay. These photo's were featured in the July issue of Spin magazine.


This is Megann and I winning at life:

For some reason I was to chicken to bring the good camera to the concert (after all the ticket said no camera's) so I brought along the trusty canon ELPH and while reliable, it does'nt really produce the best images. So let's say that the blurry-ness and grainy-ness is artistic . . . yes artistic.






Thanks Megann!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Wasn't it the MOST incredible concert ever?? We were there, too, and LOVED IT!

J & J said...

best concert of my life.

Allison Tiek said...

You're killing me! We were stuck watching the worst football game EVER!

sunni said...

I second that... it was such a fun concert!!

naomi megan. said...

i think coldplay was one of the best concerts i've been to. love their stuff.