Thursday, October 9, 2008

Conference Weekend




Another great conference weekend, Luke was gone the entire weekend translating for conference and I was yet again a conference widow. Thanks to Heather & Ryan giving me amazing tickets to the Sunday afternoon session, my mom and I were able to go. Singing with 20,000 people is quite the experience, it really was incredible. Afterward Temple Square was abuzz with fresh faced latter day saints enjoying the afternoon and all for a moment united in a desire to do better. I love being at Temple square, I have been there a million times, seen hundreds of pictures and still it is one of my favorite places to be.
Click here to hear Luke translating in Armenian.

1 comments:

n.davis said...

dude, you still need to give me your email address. somehow..email me at nikkisheaj@gmail.com


oh, and i chopped off all my hair. haha.

i still love your blog. so dang cute.