Friday, June 18, 2010

no reservations


Anthony Bourdain has my dream job, traveling all over the world to eat. Yes, my aspirations are simple, I just want to eat good food. And so does Tony which is probably why I love him so much. It certainly doesn't hurt that he is witty, cantankerous and slightly foul (you know in a lovable way.) While my version of No Reservations would be painfully boring (imagine a travel and food show based on a Mormon vegetarian) I still have grand dreams of one day taking his place on the travel channel.

You can imagine my sheer delight when I heard he is coming to Salt Lake to speak, delight doesn't really describe it, he is pretty much a rock star to me. So my dear Mr. Reece, Joey and I are headed up to the SLC tomorrow to bask in all of Tony's glory. I cannot wait.

0 comments: