Monday, May 16, 2011

Tiek Built Homes

I have some incredibly talented friends! This beautiful home was designed and built by our friend the uber talented Steve Tiek. The attention to detail mixed with classic beautiful design and architecture make this home timeless. It was such a pleasure to shoot this! They had me do the shoot on the very last day of work, we will be doing another shoot when the home is landscaped and decorated. I cannot wait to see what the lovely Caitlin Creer has in store for this home!

I got to do the shoot on the very last day of work, we will be doing another shoot when the home is landscaped and decorated, I cannot wait! 


If you would like to book me to shoot your interior or anything else, contact me at thereeceblog@gmail.com

1 comments:

Greg and Jayne said...

Meikel - this must be the adorable house across the street which I have been watching go up all winter! I was talking to a neighbor whose property is the larger one and he said - "you would love the inside!" And I do! Now I have a less stalker-y way to see it as it gets done! Fun to see you BTW!