Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions & rice cereal

Happy twenty-eleven everyone. While I tend to avoid new years resolutions (I have always felt they are a bit like diets, they tend to start on Monday and unravel by midweek) I do however want this year to be a year of doing and avoiding procrastination as much as humanly possible.

So I thought I would start off the year properly by playing catch up on all the posts I meant to do last year. And to start us off, Hudson and his first rice cereal experience, capped off with a rousing game of where's-the-binky.

5 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

He is SO cute Meikel.

TinTin said...

I love these Meikel.

Misses Barlow said...

i love those rolls on the back of his leg next to the binky! haha!

Dan and Wendy said...

I love all 20 rice eating pictures! We laughed so hard when we discovered the binky!

Queen of the Hill said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute. i especially like the placement of the binki :)