Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Telford Family


Heather Telford is one of the nicest girls I know. So it has been so great to get to work with her again! I met Heather several years ago while working at Sundance, she was a waitress and I was a lowly busser. A few years later we ran into each other at a bridal fair (when we both tried our hand at the wedding floral industry and left it) and thanks to a mutual friend we have stayed in touch over the years.

These days Heather is a successful Utah wedding and family portrait photographer and I was lucky enough to take her family photos. It was such a fun morning running after her darling boys and spending time with Heather and her husband Jeff.

Heather has been kind enough to let me tag along and second shoot for some of her bridals (which you will see later today) and I get to do it again at the wedding later this week.

0 comments: