Monday, January 25, 2010

a few ways to help

I have a million reasons to be grateful. And so I have been looking for ways to help. I thought I share a few of the ways I found to help out! 
 

Go to itunes and purchase Hope For Haiti Now the album. 100% of the proceeds go to The Red Cross, Unicef and Oxfam America to name a few.



Headbands for Haiti from the lovely Naomi. Purchase one of her headbands from her shop and 100% of the proceeds go to Haiti.



My friend Jenna's friends are gathering supplies to take with them to Haiti. Check out her blog to see how donate powdered baby formula, Costco (bulk) advil (ibuprofen), Costco (bulk) tylenol (acetaminophen), Children's vitamins and Prenatal vitamins.




hope for haiti image via itunes, taza shop image via google images, Haitian child image via jandj

0 comments: